Friday 9 November 2012

I haven't been on as much as like but have been busy brushing up on reading and trying to connect with my new guide whom I hope will help me take my first baby steps into the realms of mediumship whilst still developing my tarot deck... I just feeling so far that I dont like any of my ideas so still waiting for some inspiration to come to me.. I do like the animals still and did this spirit guide portrait whom would make a lovely addition with the swan to an oracle I think...

look into his eyes he has so much to say... the energy really oozes out of this picture... As this was not intended as an oracle picture I did not really attend to the background but in it would be the distant herd in one corner and the sneaking lion as I feel a real sense of community with this card and inner strength that this creature would dare to take on the lion..

No comments:

Post a Comment