Sunday 11 November 2012

Angel Numbers

I have been getting reoccuring numbers all the time 404 and also 777 and found this wonderful blog which details all the messages

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.ch/p/index-numbers.html

She has listed numerous combinations and single numbers how to read the numbers.. It was such a blessing to receive these messages as both the combinations affirm to me that I am on the right track and the right path and the angels seem to recognise this which for me is amazing. I have been searching a long while about the direction I need to go.

So please if you see numbers popping up again and again go and have a look here as to what the angels are trying to tell you. It is also useful to check time and date you were born and the significance of these numbers.



No comments:

Post a Comment